World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The CHAMP is HERE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
New on the scene
StuffOfLegends

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-14

The CHAMP is HERE! Empty
PostSubject: The CHAMP is HERE!   The CHAMP is HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:37 am

Dash Blade = Blue
Interviewer = Red

The Way I Am by EMINEM hits and Dash Blade walks into the ring high fiving fans. They are chanting. DASH DASH DASH!

I have been here at USW for quite a while now and I just want speak on my presence here.

See I am the best thing that will ever happen to this company. Everywhere I have been gold. Wheather it has been CGS or ROG or even WEF I held GOLD. And I am not letting anything different happen here.

Now onto my "rival" Steve Storm. This dude has never beat me for the Gold ever without getting help from his boyfriend, his boss, or his sister. Well I will damn will make sure that the same thing does not go on here I will take out all who steps in the ring with Dash Blade.

Dash Blade step out of the ring and the fans are going nuts and an interviewer runs up to ask him a question.

Dash Blade I have a question what do you think about...

Dash Blade cuts him off by kicking him in the mid section and throwing him into the crowd. The Way I Am hits again and Dash Blade signals for the title around his chest and walks out.
Back to top Go down

The CHAMP is HERE!
Page 1 of 1